[self-interest] Course at S�o Carlos (was "doc on self vm")

Jecel Assumpcao Jr jecel at merlintec.com
Thu Jun 29 21:37:32 UTC 2000

Rafael Kaufmann wrote:
> Cool! Where can I have more info? (Dates, etc.) Particularly, what's the
> most cost-effective way to get from Rio de Janeiro to São Carlos?

You can always walk ;-) But a bus isn't too expensive either. I think
that this course will only be available to the students of UFSCAR, but
you can be sure that I will organize others very soon which will be
more open.

> Looks like I'll finally be able to see some of the Self community
> firsthand, being a continent away from all other Self gatherings I've
> heard of so far. :)

Between me, the people at São Paulo and the JSelf guys (Argentina) it
seems that there are currently more Selfish people in South America
than any other place. I am counting on the Germans and Americans to
prove me wrong :-)

A Self gathering would be a very good idea. There is an interesting
event around here called Oktobertech (guess when? :-) and it might be
nice to organize a Self session.