Course at São Carlos (was "doc on self vm")

Rafael Kaufmann rnedal at olimpo.com.br
Wed Jun 28 22:20:23 UTC 2000

Jecel Assumpcao Jr wrote:

> BTW, I will be giving a 12 hour course on Self to students of the
> Federal University of São Carlos. It will be an official extension
> course with certificates and all. Luckily they have an aging Sparc or
> two (mostly black and white X terminals which Self doesn't like,
> though), but it is a shame we can't use their abundant PCs.

Cool! Where can I have more info? (Dates, etc.) Particularly, what's the
most cost-effective way to get from Rio de Janeiro to São Carlos?

Looks like I'll finally be able to see some of the Self community
firsthand, being a continent away from all other Self gatherings I've
heard of so far. :)

--
Rafael Kaufmann