[self-interest] Re: The Effort on Self

Jecel Assumpcao Jr. jecel at merlintec.com
Sun Jan 9 00:10:23 UTC 2000

David Ungar wrote:
> Maybe everyone is asleep?

At a little past midnight? That's when I normally start to code ;-)

> Anyway, I would like to help if I can.
> Here are the gcc flags used on the SPARC:

I have never tried recompiling the VM yet, but doesn't the Makefile generate
these flags automatically?

> I hope you folks have gotten past this annoying bottleneck.

Me too! This will probably be a key event in Self history and it would be a
shame for a minor problem to spoil it.

> -- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=self-interest&m=1

Hmmm.... good idea! These ads aren't all bad after all :-)

There doesn't seem to be anybody there, though I had never tried it with
HotJava before (I have eliminated all my other Java capable browsers...) and
don't know if it is working.

Once more, the best of luck to you all!