[self-interest] Re: Self Port Hack Weekend 2000

Mario Wolczko mario at Eng.Sun.COM
Fri Jan 7 23:45:52 UTC 2000

> Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2000 23:12:38 +0100
> From: "Gordon F. Cichon" <gordon at cichon.com>
> Thorsten told me that Mario definitely was
> going to come, and I was looking forward to
> meet him again. I downloaded the Self 4.1 code
> and had a look at it today, and I was already
> very confident while on the plane that we could
> make the port this weekend with help of Mario
> and David by phone...
> This seems to be a misunderstanding. ;-)

I don't know what happened.  I sent this email to Thorsten quite a
long time ago, but obviously it didn't arrive...
Hope it goes well!
-Mario

Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 13:47:59 -0800 (PST)
From: Mario Wolczko <mario at eng.sun.com>
To: Thorsten.Dittmar at daedalos.com
Subject: RE: Linux Port in Germany

Thorsten,

You didn't mention the date but Dave says you are thinking about
January.  At the moment, I can't really afford the time to make a trip
to Europe in January, but if you hold a follow-up meeting in the
spring I might be able to make it.  If the time works out, I can join
in on the phone.

Mario