[Self-interest] OurSelf trial now without invite!

Russell Allen mail at russell-allen.com
Wed Nov 25 04:29:01 UTC 2020

I’m reasonably confident that although it might not always work, the OurSelf code won’t screw up my servers in a way which is hard to fix, so I’ve  removed the need for an invite to try out an online Self world.

https://ourself.io

Let me know if you try it and it works (or doesn’t!). As a reminder, you choose a server near you and get a link to a morphic desktop, and also to a console. After 20 minutes or so the trial is deleted so don’t worry about breaking anything.

Also if you are interested in playing more seriously (saving snapshots etc) or want to try a shared world, send me an email.

The existing trial world is very boring! My next step is to start to add interesting applications to play around with.

:) Russell