[self-interest] Tutorial for beginners

Chris Double chris.double at double.co.nz
Tue May 22 12:20:00 UTC 2018

On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 7:12 PM, notebook notebook22312 at gmail.com
[self-interest] <self-interest at yahoogroups.com> wrote:
> I'm really interested in how programming works within self. Unfortunately me
> and the handbook are not getting along pretty good.
> It would be sooo awesome if someone would make a nice tutorial for beginners
> with either a lot of pictures or as video. I think especially the feature of
> node connection should be spread a little more.

I did a screencast demo of programming with Self here:

https://bluishcoder.co.nz/2015/11/18/demo-of-programming-in-self.html

And a slightly more advanced one showing how to export code to git:

https://bluishcoder.co.nz/2015/11/19/exporting-self-objects-to-source-files-via-transporter.html

Hopefully they help demonstrate how to use the system.

--
http://bluishcoder.co.nz