Format of discussion

Bystroushaak bystrousak at kitakitsune.org
Tue Jun 21 12:37:31 UTC 2016

I have last question for today (I promise):

- How do you see the format of this mail-list?

 From the 4300 archived messages I've read last month, I've got the
impression that this is discussion group used for anything even slightly
related to the Self.

But as Michael Paap suggested, lately (last 5 years) this mail-list
works mostly just as the news delivery service, where discussion is not
much expected and can be even annoying to others who don't engage.

I am used to discussion threads spreading through hundreds, sometimes
even thousands of the messages, with arguments and counter arguments,
but now I realize, that this may not be welcomed here. I am sorry for that.

I would just like to know everyone's opinion of this subject, and
whether it would be a good idea to have separate discussion forum.