[self-interest] Bank account example on YouTube

Daniel Dyba daniel.dyba at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 02:33:20 UTC 2015

This is great! Where can I find more examples for learning Self? I don't
know how many others share the same sentiment: I don't find the Self
Handbook practical. I usually go straight to the language reference when I
learn a new programming language and it suffices. Not so with Self. Self is
a visual-programming language. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, but hear
me out: without the video I would have been lost for a longer period of
time. Self is intuitively understood when you use the UI; no novel ever
written can come close to describing a painting.

Sincerely,

Mieczysław Daniel Dyba
​Senior Application Developer
​PennyMac