[self-interest] OS X El Capitan

Russell Allen mail at russell-allen.com
Wed Nov 11 23:01:38 UTC 2015

Hi all,
As an update I finally compiled the VM using the Xcodelegacy script that Tobias suggested. Was very easy, delay was because a possum ate my phone line and downloading large Apple DMG files over my mobile phone is a very quick way to bankruptcy…
So this will do for the short term.
I’m now making some changes to the Self Control.app so that it isn’t clobbered by Apple’s new System Integrity Protection.
Cheers, Russell