Self Website - selflanguage.org

Russell Allen mail at russell-allen.com
Sun Jan 25 06:50:17 UTC 2009

Dear all,

As part of an effort to get Self moving again and as a precursor to a
new release, we now have a new official Self website at:

http://selflanguage.org

This site will hopefully be the focal point of Self related information.
  I will be changing the links to self.sourceforge.net where I am able
(ie in Wikipedia etc).

I would be greatful if you could all:

- link to this site when talking about Self on blogs etc.  Self does not
have the most 'google-able' name so this would help people find Self and
Self related materials.

- send me any relevant links or information to add to the site.

A technical note: selflanguage.org is built from the Git repository at
http://github.com/russellallen/self/tree/website using the Sphinx
documentation system recently developed to handle the documentation
needs of Python.  If you have suggested changes, please either email
them to me or alternatively fork a copy of the repository on GitHub,
make your changes and I can then pull them into the main repo.

Best,

Russell