Self Website - selflanguage.org

Adam Spitz adam.spitz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 00:34:51 UTC 2009

Russell, thanks for doing all of this stuff! It's about time we had our own domain name. :)

I've set up the old website (self.sourceforge.net) to redirect to the new one.

Does anybody in the community have strong feelings about CVS versus Git, or SourceForge
versus GitHub? Would GitHub be a better place to host the "official" Self source-code
repository?

Adam