[self-interest] simplicity

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Wed Jun 30 14:35:08 UTC 2004

Slate has such an idiom, due to our general policy to collect and
implement together all known good Smalltalk idioms (and some you might
not have heard of because Smalltalk hasn't evolved to incorporate
enough of the innovative library designs over the years).

Self doesn't even have a real stream library, so even more basic work
has to be done!

--
Brian T. Rice
LOGOS Research and Development