[self-interest] Digest Number 279

Thorsten Dittmar thorsten.dittmar at daedalos.com
Wed Jul 24 16:27:49 UTC 2002

On 7/24/02 5:12 PM, "Douglas Atique" <datique at terra.com.br> wrote:

> Once, in the beginning of this list, I wanted to discuss Self VM
> implementation and found out that people were not so interested in it
> as I was. If I had the time, I would have created a self-internals-
> interest list to discuss those topics.

I think the VM stuff is really interesting, but maybe there are not so many
people who how something about this. But in some way that has the same
result for you.

Can you explain a little bit more in detail what are you interests:

- portability
- performance
- some special implementation details

If you look back in the list there were some discussions about the vm stuff.
Do you know other vm's?

Thorsten