list manners

Jecel Assumpcao Jr jecel at merlintec.com
Tue Jul 23 20:52:53 UTC 2002

Please, children (Albertina and Tb)! No name calling on this list.

I had previously warned Albertina that many people here would not like
her long philosophical comments and would consider them off topic.
Since the few responses she got in the past were from people who were
very interested, I can see why she might not have believed me. I hope
that from now on she will consider that there are many different
mailing lists and groups on the internet and will think about whether
what she wants to say will be of most interest to this group or whether
some other forum would be best.

While I fully understand Tb's concerns, it seems to me that this is such
a low volume mailing list that simply deleting any messages he doesn't
like shouldn't be too much of a problem. If that isn't the case, I hope
he will explain it in more detail but in a less aggressive way.

Thank you all for your attention, and now back to our regular
programming...