[self-interest] Re: Self Hack Weekend in S.F.

David Ungar David.Ungar at Eng.Sun.COM
Wed Feb 16 21:10:12 UTC 2000

Gordon, Thorsten, et al,

I know how hard it can be to coordinate schedules.
Please do not feel bad if you cannot find a common time.
You can always work on the Self port the traditional way: by putting in
effort over a time period. This even has the advantages of giving you more time
to think about hard problems when they come up.

Meanwhile, if you find a good time, let me know.

- Dave

>Thorsten Dittmar wrote:
>>
>>  > March 18th-19th would be OK for me.
>>
>>  Is this also ok for you, Gordon?
>
>This might be a problem. :-(
>I thoroughly adjusted my schedule to make next week available.
>I have a lot of work here, and I need to move till end of March.
>Let's see how things are going to work out...
>
>Gordon.

>You can save up to $200 on your auto insurance at Esurance.
>Personalize your auto insurance so that you only pay for
>what you need. Call 1-800-926-6012 or go to

>-- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=self-interest&m=1

     David Ungar
     Sun Microsystems Laboratories
     (650) 336-2618