[self-interest] Re: Grammar changes - comments?

David Ungar David.Ungar at Eng.Sun.COM
Fri Sep 3 21:12:47 UTC 1999

Just a quick note: Self already allows arbitrary objects as object annotations.
(& slot annotations, too).
The environment uses this feature to implement the transporter,
and it should extensible to other uses, as well.

- Dave

     David Ungar
     Sun Microsystems Laboratories
     (650) 336-2618