[self-interest] Re: Object Names (was: Object identity)

Ian Trudel ian at monk.cgocable.ca
Wed Jun 9 04:49:41 UTC 1999

Thanks for this enlightment. I am reading every post here, but I am not
understanding everything since Self's terminilogy (and concepts, did I
really need to mention?) is different from Smalltalk one. I will now
understand what you guys talking about when slots, traits and so will be
mentioned. I liked the reference to Smalltalk, which helped me. I guess not
having access to a machine that is Self-capable doesn't help me. For long I
wanted to try Self. Hope you guys work hard to make some ports for
miscellaneous OSes (such Linux, NT, and so). Maybe I could help some day
::).

Ian