[self-interest] Re: OOPSLA ?? (off-topic)

Jecel Assumpcao Jr jecel at lsi.usp.br
Sat Jul 24 18:37:40 UTC 1999

Dru Nelson wrote:

> I have heard nothing from anyone. Last year there was a nice, simple
> prototypes workshop, I'm not sure if this one will have something.
> If anyone hears of something interesting, please post to the list,

It took some effort, but I found this page:

http://www.acm.org/sigplan/oopsla/oopsla99/2_ap/workshops/2i_ws_ag.html

Doesn't look like there will be any workshops on prototypes or
reflection this year. The one on "Performance, Portability and
Simplicity in Virtual Machine Design" might be interesting for
the implementors among us.