[self-interest] Re: OOPSLA ?? (off-topic)

Dru Nelson dru at redwoodsoft.com
Sun Jul 11 04:30:09 UTC 1999

I have heard nothing from anyone. Last year there was a nice, simple
prototypes workshop, I'm not sure if this one will have something.
If anyone hears of something interesting, please post to the list,

Thanks,

Dru Nelson
San Mateo, California

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/self-interest