[self-interest] No Subject

Jose Baltasar Garcia Perez-Schofield -Lenguajes y Sistemas Informaticos- jbgarcia at pi.seinv.uvigo.es
Fri Feb 12 15:12:36 UTC 1999

Hi, all !

	I'm a beginner in Self, with a general interest in prototype object languages.

	This is just a salute message, but I have a first question about Self:

	It is possible to programme WITHOUT the graphical environment, I mena, just giving a Self source text file ?

	Thank you in advance,

			jose

PD: I'm noticed about the porting efforts to Linux: what about Win32 platforms ?Is there any attempt to port Self to Win32 ?
(There is only a question, don't be offended ;-D)