[self-interest] self-introduction of the subscribers

Albertina Lourenci lourenci at lsi.usp.br
Tue Oct 20 16:48:43 UTC 1998

Hello all:

              I have just read Douglas's message. I do think it would be
better if
everybody introduces oneself. We would know about each one's interest in

Self and have an idea about the possibility of the prototype to take
off  and
prevail over the class world.

Best wishes
`
Albertina Lourenci
I will defend my PhD thesis  in architecture and urbanism on 10 November

candidate to post-doctorate student af Laboratory for Integrated Systems
USP