[Self-interest] Self discord (chat) forum

Stephen De Gabrielle spdegabrielle at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 00:12:03 UTC 2022

Thank you!

I just realised I wrote ‘the point of discord is that it is popular.’ When
responding to the suggestion about Jitsi. (which I fully support)

I meant to write ‘the point of discord is that it is popular with young
people.’  It is a popular platform. The Pharo discord has thousands of
members.

So my apologies - it was pretty rude - but not intentional.

The good news is the squeak and Pharo discords let me post the self
discords on their servers. I also posted it on r/smalltalk on Reddit.

S.

----