[Self-interest] Self implementation in Python

David Ungar ungar at mac.com
Tue May 17 16:47:48 UTC 2022

Just watched the vid, and what a cool and impressive project! I'm honored to see continuing interest in the Self ideas, and hope that the exposure to the them will serve you as you do great things!
You can think of them as a fairly pure expression of certain values, but certainly not the be-all and end-all!
I'll stop myself from ranting any more! :)

Anyway, huge thanks to the team and the prof!

- David