[Self-interest] Importing SVG graphics assets?

mayuresh@kathe.in mayuresh at kathe.in
Thu May 20 08:18:13 UTC 2021

Quite a while back there was some discussion (initiated due to a previous exchange initiated by me) about implementing capabilities in Self to import external graphics assets.
I have been away for a while (due to health issues) and I've been unable to find references to that old discussion in the mailing list archives.
Would like to know what happened on that front?
If that proposal is still under consideration, would the experts think about providing capabilities to import SVG assets?
Thanks.