[Self-interest] Self not working on macOS Catalina

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Wed Jun 30 22:55:32 UTC 2021

Hi,

 I can not run Self on my macOS Catalina.

 If I try to open a snapshot from the Self Control, nothing happens.

 If I try to run the Self vm from the command line I get this error message:

/usr/local/bin/Self: line 2: /Applications/Self
Control.app/Contents/Resources/Self.app/Contents/MacOS/Self: Bad CPU type
in executable

 Does anybody have the same problem? Is there a way to make it run?

Thanks!

Hernan.

--
<https://10pines.com/>HernĂ¡n WilkinsonSoftware Developer, Teacher & Coach

Alem 896, Floor 6, Buenos Aires, Argentina

+54 11 6091 3125

@HernanWilkinson