[Self-interest] Total newbie needs some help

Colin Sare-Soar colin.saresoar at terrashape.co.uk
Sun Jul 18 09:47:48 UTC 2021

Hi Russell,
The terminal goes through a list of actions up to No. #29 (<postRead Snapshot>:1): and the cursor sits there showing VM#.
quitNoSave produces 11 errors and still leaves me at the VM# prompt. _Quit works fine.
Other commands like 'help' or 'desktop open' (all without quotes) also produce 11 error messages.

I haven't found any documentation yet that says what commands should be available in the core.snapshot but working through some material in either morphic or kitchensink seems to all work fine.
it's rather a steep learning curve at the moment.

Colin