[Self-interest] Total newbie needs some help

Russell Allen mail at russell-allen.com
Sat Jul 17 08:13:54 UTC 2021

HI Colin,
The VM is a 32 bit binary and is looking for the 32 bit versions of those libraries. You need to install these.
For Debian, I think you need to do something like:

sudo dpkg --add-architecture i386
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libc6:i386 libncurses5:i386 libstdc++6:i386 libx11-6:i386 libxext6:i386

But I haven’t tried this particular magic incantation for a while.

I don’t have the time at the moment, but someone should do this up as a docker image.

Best Russell