[Self-interest] Self + Kids + iPad

Yang Liu yang.liu at dbvisit.com
Thu Nov 19 00:47:11 UTC 2020

Hi,

Snapshot is the base concept of Self and the Transporter can import/export object from/to files.
Is there possible to introduce a proxy or router to transparently get/set objects from the remote snapshots.
So each snapshot can work as the node in a p2p network. It’s easier for sharing and no big changes to the Self system itself.

— Yang