[Self-interest] OurSelf trial now without invite!

David Ungar ungar at mac.com
Thu Nov 26 01:29:02 UTC 2020

Well, no snow in Berkeley, just sea breezes, and very cheap, questionable quality Chinese food. And volleyball atop a nuclear reactor. Ah, the good times!

I'm not sure if Russel was working on such. It's a serious undertaking, but would be nice to have. Since I've been an Apple fan for a century, if I do one, it might be to see what performance can be gotten from Apple Silicon. OTOH, I might rather do a Korz VM. (Korz published with Ossher and Kimelman, inspired by Us, published with, you guessed it, Randy.))