[Self-interest] ourself.io working better on phones

Russell Allen mail at russell-allen.com
Sun May 31 04:56:47 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I found some time to do a minor update to Ourself.io - noVNC is now better configured so that it works better on phones and tablets.

So I can now start a Self world on my iPhone and have the option of bringing up the soft keyboard, or right clicking to bring up menus.

Not all that useful on a very small screen, but on an iPad it is actually usable!

Mostly though I just drag around outliners which is fun…

Cheers Russell