[Self-interest] Self on MacOS

Slava Pestov sviatoslavpestov at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 22:12:20 UTC 2020

I wonder if it would be possible to do a quick-and-dirty 64 bit port that
still used 32 bit object pointers, relative to some base. This would limit
the maximum size of the heap, but that likely does not matter, and it would
be much easier than trying to change the in-memory layout of everything all
at once.