[Self-interest] new list

Kyle Hayes kyle.hayes at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 04:04:23 UTC 2020

Oh!

I had not realized I was still on this list or that it even still existed.
  I appear to have had a rogue email filter that was quietly dropping the
old list into an archive and marking it read.   For years.    The change of
mailing list got past the filter.   Now to find it...

I see I have many years of archives to go through now!

Small world.  I now normally sit near one of the people working on
GraalVM.  Mario W is on that same team.

Stay safe, everyone.

Best,
Kyle