[self-interest] another list migration?

Jecel Assumpcao Jr. jecel at merlintec.com
Thu Oct 31 10:56:18 UTC 2019

I wrote:

> Ok, so I will ask the Squek Board.

"Squeak", I mean.

So far four members have already approved the idea, so we can go for it.

I have the archives for the original list as a 2.5MB text file that
seems to be in mbox format.

Though I had been informed that it was possible to use Yahoo's list
management tools to download the archived emails, I haven't been able to
find anything like that. There are some Python scripts out there that
will download everything including the emails. And I have copies of all
emails as well, though it would be a bit of an effort to separate them
from the rest of my old emails.