[self-interest] another list migration?

Jecel Assumpcao Jr. jecel at merlintec.com
Wed Oct 30 19:16:18 UTC 2019

Russell,

> Sharing infrastructure with Squeak sounds sensible to me too.

Ok, so I will ask the Squek Board.

> How is Squeak set up? Does it use a commercial email service or a cloud Linux vm?

Here are the lists they currently manage:

The actual infrastructure has varied over the years. When I was on the
Board we had a small number of servers co-located at a German provider
and it was paid for by the German Squeak users group.

> Also is Pharo doing its own thing with its mailing list or is it on the same system?

Though it uses the same tools, you can see that the infrastructure is
separate: