[self-interest] Try Self online!

Russell Allen mail at russell-allen.com
Mon Aug 5 03:06:39 UTC 2019

Glad it worked!

I know from the logs that not everyone is being so lucky.

There is a persistent bug which is causing the process which is responsible for killing off expired sessions to crash. This then means that the poor little server quickly fills up with sessions.

I’m trying to find what’s happening but don’t understand it yet. When I’ve succeeded I’ll let everyone know…

Russell