[self-interest] Tutorial for beginners (solved)

notebook notebook22312 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 03:46:59 UTC 2018

Hello,

I cut down my sleep to take a look at Chris's screencast as fast as
possible. It's amazing! Exactly, what I was looking for!
I think this screencast should be posted on the main-page of self. I
think this would give newbies a much easier start, that the handbook,
that still contains ".self"-extensions :)

regards
Chris

On 2018年05月22日 21:20, Chris Double chris.double at double.co.nz