[self-interest] Re: Tutorial for beginners

notebook22312 notebook22312 at gmail.com
Thu May 24 10:14:02 UTC 2018

Hello,

thank you three for your helpful comments!
I just took a look at the Morphs section and the screencast. Both look
promising to me.
I will need a little time to make use of it and give a usable feedback.

 > I was hoping to do several beginner tutorials but I am having trouble
getting started myself. I think in a month or so I will be ready to get
something consistent going.
TBO, I also planned on making some tutorials for beginners, as soon as I
understand the system's basics. I plan to do a video format. If you're
faster, let me know :)
In case you plan to do videos and have problems setting things up, I
might be able to help a little. I frequently upload video tutorials on
youtube (screencasts).

 > I really think this could be a language for the common man
If my current understanding of the language is correct, I think it could
be even more, than just a language. But I'll see :)

best regards
Chris