[self-interest] Re: beginner trying to run Self on Mac

itsnotgregg at gmail.com itsnotgregg at gmail.com
Sat May 5 13:04:56 UTC 2018

Hi Emir, I wont be happy until I have people from 5 different countries helping me around the clock so thanks. All the quotes I have used in the last 4 or so posts all look identical in my terminal window at the moment (single quotes) I could try hand typing it if you think that will work but right now the prompt is   >    instead of   greggevans:self greggarthurevansgmail.com$ should I clear the terminal and start over?