beginner trying to run Self on Mac

itsnotgregg at gmail.com itsnotgregg at gmail.com
Sat May 5 10:49:07 UTC 2018

greggevans:self greggarthurevansgmail.com$ ls -al '/Applications/Self Control.app/Contents/Resources/Self.app/Contents/MacOS/Self'
 -rwxr-xr-x@ 1 greggarthurevansgmail.com  admin  3344768 May 15  2017 /Applications/Self Control.app/Contents/Resources/Self.app/Contents/MacOS/Self
 greggevans:self greggarthurevansgmail.com$ cd '/Users/greggarthurevansgmail.com/Desktop/self/'
 greggevans:self greggarthurevansgmail.com$ '/Applications/Self Control.app/Contents/Resources/Self.app/Contents/MacOS/Self' -s ‘morphic.snap'

 I downloaded and then moved self control to applications and then ran the above. Not exactly the number you said. but close. now I have the different prompt on my terminal but no world popping up. The normal opening of self control and then a snap did not work either.