beginner trying to run Self on Mac

itsnotgregg at gmail.com itsnotgregg at gmail.com
Thu May 3 00:30:59 UTC 2018

not good sorry

 greggevans:~ greggarthurevansgmail.com$ cd "/Users/greggarthurevansgmail.com/Desktop/self/“
 > "/Applications/Self Control.app/Contents/Resources/Self.app/Contents/MacOS/Self"  -s “morphic.snap"
 -bash: cd: /Users/greggarthurevansgmail.com/Desktop/self/“
 /Applications/Self: No such file or directory
 greggevans:~ greggarthurevansgmail.com$

 i reinstalled the newest os today with no improvement. I was sure to do the instal VM at... after i reinstalled the os