[self-interest] beginner trying to run Self on Mac

Russell Allen mail at russell-allen.com
Tue May 1 11:11:30 UTC 2018

Hmm. Curiouser and curiouser.
So when you installed the VM from the Self Control.app it gave you a message saying it had succeeded?
I’m reaching the end of what I can do I think by email - I can’t reproduce on my machine so I’m really just guessing what might be wrong.
Are you in US west coast or some other timezone? I could jump on irc or some sort of text chat with you at some point which might be a way forward.
Russell