[self-interest] new tutorial vid rough draft

itsnotgregg at gmail.com itsnotgregg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 00:53:43 UTC 2018

I looked up three definitions of ergodic and now totally get what you mean.

 Here are my three tutorial videos so far.
 any commentary suggestions help or banter from anyone is greatly appreciated.
 I cleaned up the first video and split it in two. Changed my description of slots on David's advice (i totally get it now) and fixed the video quality. Not changed enough to merit a rewatch. Still working on the accompanying PDF. Now I have posted a very short 3rd video:
 Self tutorial #3 Random Shortcuts and conveniences (rough draft)

 https://youtu.be/dcps2JJdwfs https://youtu.be/dcps2JJdwfs overview (part 1)
 https://youtu.be/Q097TN9w_EE https://youtu.be/Q097TN9w_EE overview (part2)

 https://youtu.be/oQXRpAqYgqU https://youtu.be/oQXRpAqYgqU random shortcuts and conveniences