[self-interest] for Chris Double...

itsnotgregg at gmail.com itsnotgregg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 18:18:32 UTC 2018

David, It really made my day that watched my video and especially that you noticed the love. I looked up the word "conflate" and will now take another deep look at what you said before reworking the video. I did fix the blurriness which was from a needless conversion. I hope you will be interested to look at the accompanying PDF I am working on when It is ready. To tell you the truth I am just learning the Self language and relying on my special ability to teach what I just barely know.