[self-interest] for Chris Double...

itsnotgregg at gmail.com itsnotgregg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 11:23:04 UTC 2018

Jecel, I am thrilled that you took the time to check out my video.

 I agree it would have been better to attempt to copy and get an error but I was suffering from a fear of rambling at that moment. Its better to show copy not working as Chris did in his excelent video.

 I really like you story about classes. It makes perfect sense. I am reworking the first section of the PDF but it includes the ARK in the beginning and I will work that story in. "the story goes..."

 No that you have stuck you neck out and replied I will send you a link to the PDF once I get it restarted to fit my video.

 I am actually learning Self basics as I make this. so perhaps I will hit you up for good examples.