Who is Self?

itsnotgregg at gmail.com itsnotgregg at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 03:13:29 UTC 2018

Forgive me if this is written down somewhere. I have enjoyed both of the movies featuring David and Richard and in the second one David mentions you (Russell). Are they still working on Self? I get the idea that Russell has been handed the keys and a candle to move Self forward through the darkness. Is this case? Are there other regulars on the team? How is it that you have come to shoulder this awesome responsibility? Is it trying? What's your day job? As we say in the States  "Inquiring minds want to know."