drawable and childResponsibility (specific question)

itsnotgregg at gmail.com itsnotgregg at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 11:22:10 UTC 2018

Itsnotgregg is becoming more and more ironic. I should change it to itsalwaysgregg.

 I'm exploring the graphics controls and it seems the geometry messages like arc etc. are eventually being sent to "drawable" which is then diverted to "childResponsibility" which is hard-wired as an error. I thought perhaps childResponsibility gets overwritten to somethjing else before the geometry messages get used but a "methods containing" search found nothing containing " childResponsibilty: ".  what is the chain fo events when a graphics statement is used in "baseDrawOn"?