[self-interest] Re: self merge: all (No amount of googling explains this hidden feature.)

Russell Allen mail at russell-allen.com
Tue Jul 3 12:55:52 UTC 2018

It builds the page from a live Self image, so any comments added to the main Self image would end up on the website when I refresh the app.

The standard workflow is not too hard but is somewhat programmer-ish - make changes in the image, write out the changed modules and submit a pull request via GitHub. I can see it being too much ‘paperwork’ for adding a simple comment!

But the other way round is an interesting idea - I could maybe add a mechanism to allow people to put comments in on the website and feed them back into the image.

Russell