[self-interest] Improving the LnF : anyone willing to collaborate?

Mayuresh Kathe mayuresh at kathe.in
Tue Dec 11 04:35:28 UTC 2018

That would be great too, but I am looking more from the point of someone
actually implementing the UI changes I'll be doing via my work on the
graphics side of it.

Simply put, at the moment, I am (re)learning Smalltalk and working in
the Self environment, so the spare time that I have could be put to good
use by working on developing the graphical elements using a graphical
editor, which in my case would be an icon editor.

I think it's been close to 11 years that I haven't worked with Self,
have forgotten most of the techniques and the approach to writing code.
C derived languages are really different in their style and approach to
writing code as opposed to Smalltalk and hence Self.

~Mayuresh