[self-interest] beginner trying to run Self on Mac

Russell Allen mail at russell-allen.com
Mon Apr 30 08:23:06 UTC 2018

I’ve attached a link to a new compiled Self Control.app
Can you please download, unzip (if it doesn’t happen automatically) and copy to your /Applications folder?
Then try double clicking it and using the “Choose snapshot…” button to run a snapshot.
Also separately, try the “Install VM at /usr/local/bin/Self” menu, it should give you a dialog saying it has worked!
If those two steps work, then your issue with the keyboard focus should also be fixed.
Cheers Russell

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w38uya3w08j41jz/Self%20Control.zip?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/w38uya3w08j41jz/Self%20Control.zip?dl=0>