beginner trying to run Self on Mac

itsnotgregg at gmail.com itsnotgregg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 01:07:13 UTC 2018

I saw a few videos and think the self stuff is brilliant but I guess I am not.  I downloaded Download for OS X http://files.selflanguage.org/releases/2017.1/Self-2017.1.dmg. The manual says put clean.snap somewhere convenient. I see core.snap but not clean. I clicked around on the self control but really did not see how to get things started. I click choose snapshot and choose core.snap. I think a see a blue flash and then nothing. I don't see anywhere in the manual where it talks about this stuff. Am I missing the point?